Sunday, May 17, 2009

Closing up shop and moving

As of today, this blog is officially closed. It has been as good as closed for the last eleven months because I just had too much on my plate to blog. I found my breaking point, however, and have scaled back my schooling to try and make my life more livable. I really want to see my family more. If you try to do too much, you can't do any of it well, it seems. My life should be slowing down now to the point where I could start blogging again.

So why close up shop, and not just start back up here? Because I have been invited to join my friends at The A-Team Blog, and will be blogging there starting this week. I'm excited to be a part of a group blog of such calibre, and will be posting regularly once a week there. Please come check it out!

I am grateful for the experience I gained in doing this blog, and will leave it up as a record of my work. Thanks to those of you who read, and I hope to see you over at the new site!

No comments: